12.15.2011

(The REAL Day Two)

Time in bed: 10:00pm
Time woke up: 5:10am
Time now: 8:52pm


That's right people-- I did it, again. Woohyywhoohaa! Yet, I can't say it was smooth. 


For one, I woke up at 5:10. Not that it matters, just saying... Two, my mom was awaken because I decided to use my cow clock today. See, this cow clock again is REALLY ALARMING. No way of sleeping past that baby. It also happens to be really hard to turn off in the dark. At 5:10 it went, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and I got up ina  matter of milliseconds, then I fumbled with it for a while while it accumulated in noise going, MOO mOOOOO mOOOOO MOOO MOOO MOO MOO MOO!!!!! MOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be when my mom on the other side of the house woke up. I then shut it off.


I guess this calls for a little convinience light next to my head so I can trun off the cow in the early morning. wink wink daddy;) no, maybe, yes? Yes, no, maybe so? 


I'll take that as a maybe. :) 







2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Bet your mom is not to happy with your experiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should sleep at 9, Get those 8 hours. Otherwise you'll just get sleep deprived, and fail the challenge.
    Seeing as how It's the holidays now. I might start my own -getting up early- challenge. But I'll get up at 3! ¬.¬
    Have you heard of Polyphasic sleep, theory is that you can sleep for 2 hours a day and be more than fully functional.
    Here's a link if you're interested.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep#Comparison_of_sleep_patterns

    ReplyDelete

Speak! SPEAK! I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...