6.20.2010

BUGS

Bugs.
Need.
To.
Die.

Like honestly? Why are they here? I love nature, I know everything has a balance and what not. And fine, bugs can exist, but can they please just leave me alone? Eat my sister, I'm fine with that.
Just leave me be.

Do you realise that I have to put on bug spray in my own house? I don't even live in some country side house with window screens. I'm living on the 31st floor in an apartment building in NYC. Shouldn't I be free from bugs?

Oh but no. This is never the case. I mean, if anything I experience more bugs then most people.

I remember a few years back we had a cockroach problem. It was really disgusting. I was scared to enter my kitchen. I remember once I woke up and saw a little cockroach enter my room under the door and slip into my over night bag for Camp Mason. I was so freaked out.

And for some reason we now have a problem with fruit flies. We might have kept some over ripe bananas longer then we needed to... We eventually made some delicious banana bread though. But now, i mean these fruit flies are coming in swarms. Okay, no. I am most definitely exaggerating, but they are extremely annoying.

They are leaving me alone right now. But the mosquitoes are getting me.

Now please explaining to me why mosquitoes like girls better then boys? I don't understand...

I can't sleep because I have itches all over Me.
And smell like Off! Spray.

GO.
Away.
Bugs.
GO
Away.

I hate spiders too. Which is ridiculous, because if I want these bugs to go away, I need to let the spiders do their jobs.

Why must my blood be so delicious?

5 comments:

  1. Camp mason? As in camp mason in Warren county, nj? I live in their back yard!,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write... makes me smile and sometimes laugh.
    All the best. Dorit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come.
    To.
    Vermont.
    You.
    Will.
    Love.
    Bugs.
    In.
    NY.

    ReplyDelete

Speak! SPEAK! I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...