6.28.2010

Goodbye NEST+m


Goodbye Nest. I hate you. I love you. I'll never wear your nest shirt again, I'll miss your rotten chicken wings, and frozen milk. I'll miss you're squeaky clean building, of which you have spoiled me. My high school building is an ugly duckling compared to you. 6 years I spent under your walls, and as much as I'll miss them, leaving is what I've been dreaming for since I entered.

I'm going to miss my nerdy school. The innocent little nesties, with khaki pants, nest polos buttoned up, bulky sneakers, colorful braces, rolling backpacks and frozen milk in breakfast cereal. Insane teachers, screaming over jeans. Good bye nerdy nest. I think I might miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak! SPEAK! I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...