6.17.2010

Missing sock

I don't like to do laundry. Who does? But my reason is a bit different then yours probably. You see, my laundry bin is this huge metal cylinder, with holes that seem to grate your fingers as though you were cheese, and it takes all my body weight to bring it over to the laundry room. I can't even carry it. It rests on my toes and I wiggle over to the room.

But just now. I had the oddest thing happen...

I was wigglying over to the laundry room, when my sock fell off. But that was no biggy, so I went into the laundry room and did my laundry business. But here is the weird part. As I left the laundry room, across the hall I saw my neighbors door closing. I also noticed that my sock was missing...

My neighbor stole my sock.

Okay, is that not the most random thing for a neighbor to do? And now I'm kind of angry because well. I liked that sock a lot. And now my neighbor has it.

What the heck is my neighbor going to do with my dirty sock?

5 comments:

  1. Maybe smell it? Maybe use it as a blanket for his tiny thumbelina daughter? Maybe he's not got alot of money and he lost his sock, his foot was cold and he saw an opportunity? Maybe he thought you were littering and put it in the bin? None of these suggestions are comforting, so maybe he took it in and gave it a home. Feel any better?
    You could inquire after it? 'hey neighbour, I lost a sock in the hall, have you seen it?'. Only then can the mystery be solved. I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks for the advice, although I'm afraid it will always be a mystery for this happened months ago. He could have easily disposed of the sock by now, burnt it, ate it, you know creepy neighbor stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think hes looking for your DNA... You know, that sort of cloning stuff.... Or he can also be a sock-eater... You know, everybody has dfferent likes, dont you? I like strawberries with chocolate, Cody Simpson likes them with ketchup.. Its true,, Here it is: http://dearmrsfamouspeople.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's going to use it for Voodoo! Unless you get that sock back, you are doomed.

    Possibly.

    ReplyDelete

Speak! SPEAK! I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...