6.09.2010

THE WALNUT




I'm allergic to Walnuts. Really, horribly allergic. Like it's not even funny. Give me a walnut and I will die in your lap unless you rush me to a hospital. Now I hope there is not someone out there that wants me dead, because I just gave them an easy way to dispose of me... ANYWAYS. What I am about to tell you is very cool. The walnut looks like a little brain with a skull around it right? They look like they have a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebelums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. And do you know? Walnuts help your brain develop. But don't think I'm less brainy because I can't eat walnuts. The reason I was given the inability of digesting walnuts is because if I had any more wit, I might just explode. ;)

1 comment:

Speak! SPEAK! I'd love to hear what you have to say about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...